By Trina Boice
Are you working on a book? If so, check out this short video with tips for writing a good book quickly:
In his webinar, Steve Harrison, expert book promoter and author coach, shares seven tips that'll help you easily break through the roadblocks that stop you from getting your book out now including:
* The single most important concept which separates a great book (and great selling book!) from a poor book.
* How you can emulate other successful writers to create your own bestseller.
* The biggest mistakes authors make in the writing process that really slow them down.
* The one, simple, easy and FAST technique which you can use TODAY to write your book.
* The one personality trait, shared by many authors, which really sabotages them.
In addition to his Quantum Leap program, Steve Harrison also publishes the Radio-TV Interview Report, which has become a bible for talk-show hosts and producers looking for interesting people to interview. Growing out of the industry contacts he’s built up through the Report is Steve’s annual National Publicity Summit, where writers can brush shoulders with many of the gatekeepers in the talk-show industry.
I discovered Steve Harrison several months ago and really love his teleseminars. Great material for authors!
Check him out!
By the way, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you wonderful moms out there who inspire our writing dreams! We love you!