Monday, June 18, 2012

Show The Love for the Storymakers Midwest Conference!

We are so, so excited for the Storymakers very first Midwest Conference in Kansas City on September 15th. But we need your help to spread the word to let our friends, neighbors, and cyber-buddies know about this great opportunity to learn from incredible authors and the fabulous Lisa Mangum, editor at Deseret Book & Shadow Mountain.

And of course, we at Storymakers never ask for help without some awesome prizes up for grabs . . .


Now that you're drooling, let me share how you can help & enter for a chance to win. Everyone is welcome to participate!

  • Blog about the Storymakers Midwest Writers Conference and link to the conference site. This is worth 5 entries.
  • Blog about the Show Your Love contest and link back to this post. This is also worth 5 entries.
  • Grab the html for the conference button and add it to your blog or website. Be sure to use the html so the link works.  =)  This is worth an additional 5 points.


  • Become a fan of the LDStorymakers Conference Facebook page and invite 5 friends to become fans. This is worth 1 Entry (limit 5 entries).
  • Mention the conference and/or the contest on Twitter and use the hashtag #StorymakerMW. This is worth 1 entry per day, up to 5 per week.

Shout It Out Loud!

Be sure to come back to this post and leave comments to let us know what you've done. Keep the hype up and return often! Everyone is welcome to participate, including attendees, presenters, and those who wish they could attend. The Show the Love Contest ends at midnight (CT) on July 31st. We will announce the winners before August 10th. If your e-mail isn't accessible through your Blogger profile, please leave it with one of your comments so we can contact you. Winning, and not knowing it, would be pretty rotten.

Join Us!

If you haven't registered for the Storymakers Midwest Conference, you can learn more about & register here.



15 comments:

  1. Showing up loud and proud on my website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! Thanks Diane! Love the blog button!

      Delete
  2. I blogged it and face booked it! Sounds like it's going to be Fantastic!
    kbrebes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged the contest and conference and put the button on the post (I don't know if that counts for anything though)

    I really hope this is a big success for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged about the conference: http://bit.ly/LLHiDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted about the conference on my blog and on Facebook.
    http://www.saythiswrite.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/stacyjcoles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good luck, I wish I could go!

    --I blogged with a link to your official page:
    http://heidisblog.biglaughs.org/2012/07/13/the-first-ldstorymakers-conference-in-the-midwest/

    --I blogged with a link to Show the Love:
    http://heidisblog.biglaughs.org/2012/07/13/the-first-ldstorymakers-conference-in-the-midwest/

    --I put your button on my sidebar:
    http://heidisblog.biglaughs.org/

    --I joined the LDStorymakers Conference page on Facebook

    --I tweeted about the conference (@heidisblog)


    Thanks so much!
    --Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged about the conference at http://joansowards.blogspot.com/ with link to the official page.
    I added the button on same blog, and joined LDStorymakers Conference page on Facebook.
    Jlsowards at msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I blogged, linked, can't grab the button (I tried both ways. add my blog www.lisaswinton.blogspot.com to the list. hope I win some awesome prize, but the best will be being with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had the button up since registration opened! It's on my blog at www.laurielclewis.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blogged about being a Storymakers success story and linked my blog to the storymakers site. Wish I could go to the midwest conference, but hope you guys have a blast.

    ReplyDelete