And of course, we at Storymakers never ask for help without some awesome prizes up for grabs . . .
- Query letter critique by Kirk Shaw, former editor at Covenant Communications
- 50 page critique from Precision Editing Group
- 30 page edit & review from Ferguson Authors Editing
- 15 page critique from author & editor Tristi Pinkston
Now that you're drooling, let me share how you can help & enter for a chance to win. Everyone is welcome to participate!
- Blog about the Storymakers Midwest Writers Conference and link to the conference site. This is worth 5 entries.
- Blog about the Show Your Love contest and link back to this post. This is also worth 5 entries.
- Grab the html for the conference button and add it to your blog or website. Be sure to use the html so the link works. =) This is worth an additional 5 points.
- Become a fan of the LDStorymakers Conference Facebook page and invite 5 friends to become fans. This is worth 1 Entry (limit 5 entries).
- Mention the conference and/or the contest on Twitter and use the hashtag #StorymakerMW. This is worth 1 entry per day, up to 5 per week.
Shout It Out Loud!
Be sure to come back to this post and leave comments to let us know what you've done. Keep the hype up and return often! Everyone is welcome to participate, including attendees, presenters, and those who wish they could attend. The Show the Love Contest ends at midnight (CT) on July 31st. We will announce the winners before August 10th. If your e-mail isn't accessible through your Blogger profile, please leave it with one of your comments so we can contact you. Winning, and not knowing it, would be pretty rotten.
If you haven't registered for the Storymakers Midwest Conference, you can learn more about & register here.