Monday, July 15, 2013

Show the Love - Midwest Style!

We are super excited for the Storymakers Second Annual Midwest Writers Conference in Kansas City on September 21st. But we need your help to spread the word to let our writing buddies, fellow read-a-holics and cyber-buddies know about this great opportunity to learn from our incredible line up of authors.

And of course, we at Storymakers never ask for help without some awesome prizes up for grabs. This year's Show the Love contest is all about 1st Chapter Edits. In fact, we are giving away eight first chapter prizes, one from each of the following authors:

C. Michelle Jefferies
Matt Peterson
Gregg Luke
Steve Westover
Tamara Hart Heiner
Liz Adair
Rebecca Belliston
Danyelle Ferguson

Now that you're drooling, check out the Rafflecopter form & enter for a chance to win. Everyone is welcome to participate!

P.S. - Heidi pointed out that our Facebook entry did not come through on the Rafflecopter. If you Facebook about the conference or contest, please leave a message below with a link to your Facebook account and we'll add 5 points per day for each entry. Thank you!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks so much for doing this.

    I have a quick question...

    Would you consider adding an entry for sharing it on Facebook? I was happy to Tweet about it, but I'm much more active on Facebook and have a lot more followers on there than I do on Twitter. Or maybe have it be an option to share on Twitter or Facebook--wherever we'd spread the word the most?

    Just a thought I wanted to pass on while it was still in my head. :) Thanks again so much and I hope the conference is a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - Absolutely! I thought I did add a FB entry. That's odd. Go ahead and do that, then let me know here and I'll add 5 points per day that you FB about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Danyelle! There are two entries for tweeting (one worth 5 points and one worth 3 points). I kind of wondered about that and should have mentioned it sooner. Sorry!

    Would it be easier on you if I tweet for one of the entries and FB for the other? That way it can stay in the Rafflecopter and it sounds like that's what you intended...?

    ReplyDelete