Monday, December 16, 2013

Early Bird Registration Promotion

Registration for the 2014 LDStorymakers Conference IS NOW OPEN! 

So of course we have to celebrate with a contest! This is for all those early birds out there. So anyone who registers for LDStorymakers in the next month -- from December 16  to January 17 -- is eligible to enter to win a . . .

** Kindle Fire HD **

And all you have to do is enter via the rafflectoper form below. 

Now onto the contest details:
The prizes are listed below, so check out the spectacular things you could win. Rafflecopter will choose 2 random winners in order. Sorry, but this contest is only open to those living in the U.S. Winners will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen.

Prizes:

First Place Prize Package
Kindle Fire HD
seat at the VIP dinner table
query critique
10 page manuscript critique

Second Place Prize Package
seat at the VIP dinner table
10 page manuscript critique 

Third Place Prize Package 
query critique

Deadline:
The contest closes January 17 at midnight (PST).
a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Registered but didn't receive confirmation. Hope it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Steve, I registered but did not receive a confirmation email. I too hope it worked. ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to check the email address you use on PayPal and your spam filters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm joining the ranks of those who signed up, but didn't get a confirmation email. Nothing in the Junk Mail. Let me know if I should start biting my fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It let me register for Brandon Sanderson, then it didn't show up. Is there a problem? Did I not get in his class?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin: Any registration questions feel free to email to Registration/at/ldstorymakers.com -- I'm thinking that if it let you register for the class, then you should be in it but definitely double-check.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first year, and I'm way beyond excited! So looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome - we're so excited to have you! f you need a friend, make sure to find me at the conference :-D

      Delete